What do you mean, an African or European swallow?
I don't know tha---AAAAHHHH!!!
How do you know so much about swallows?
Well, you have to know these things when you're king, you know.
Introducing the Triavallstars
(Not Triavial- Stars but instead Trivia-Allstars)!!!
Rekindling my love for
scholastic bowl, jeopardy, and basic trivial knowledge I have found my UNSW
calling. Every week during the Tuesday happy hour at the university bar (The
Roundhouse) I play in Tuesday night trivia. One of my great friends, Layne, and
I always meet right before the bell rings for happy hour and find a seat. We
then grab a couple 2.50$ beers (cheap by Australia's standards), a table, our
score sheet, and of course, a plate of potato wedges and play trivia from 5-6.
It truly is a great way to unwind after lectures and tutorials and we always
have a ton of fun. Sadly, we aren't the best team out there because a lot of
the questions deal with Australian culture, but by golly we have an amazing
time. We are eagerly awaiting our comeback this week after a two
week hiatus. Go Trivia-Allstars!!
No comments:
Post a Comment