Sydney Skyline

Sydney Skyline

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

New Zealand!


I am currently in the middle of writing up a post about all the stuff that Mary, Elle and Jamie and I did during their visit, but now it’s off to a new adventure. As Gandalf said in LOTR-

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

So with that limited (but controlled) time, I spontaneously bought a plane ticket to head to New Zealand for a week.

Befitting as it is- New Zealand is where they filmed LOTR and being able to see some of the Middle Earth sites was a huge reason in me booking the trip.




As most of you know, us as Clausners like to make plans, set itineraries, and map out our future but for this trip I decided to throw all caution to the wind. I have no hostels booked, no bus tickets purchased, no set plans (only to track down a fraternity brother who is living there but currently traveling [with limited access to internet it seems]). All I have is a flight into and out of Auckland on the 6th and 13th respectively. This liberty and freedom is exciting but also a little bit scary but I know everything will work out and it will be an amazing trip before my finals on the 18th and 20th. I aim to take lots of photos and videos so hopefully I’ll be able to import a blog post on the experience. Wish me luck!

I will be without consistent internet access on this trip so for those of you that I am usually in contact with just note I probably won’t be accessible much!

No comments:

Post a Comment